Monday, November 30, 2015

The End of the Beginning

This is the week we are all supposed to reveal our pen names.  It's scary stuff. For me I'm not too worried because I already revealed who I am.  Dan Humphrey is Adam Canfield. 

To be honest I'm not really sure if you even know who Adam Canfield is.  Because I don't talk very much and I think I'm scared of what you think about me.  But maybe you should know who I am. 

Something I've learned over these few months of writing behind a pen name is that you've just gotta be yourself. There's really nobody else to be. 

Yes we have all been different people in the sense that we have been using different names for ourselves, but I promise you everything that came from Dan Humphrey was coming straight from my head. I've learned to be sure of who I am, and to be that person.

3 comments:

  1. "I've learned to be sure of who I am, and to be that person"

    Preach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reveal part two! Thanks for being yourself and not caring about what others think Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To be honest I'm not really sure if you even know who Adam Canfield is."

    This sums up the whole class. You're doing it, Adam. You're doing it.

    ReplyDelete